Mission 1: The Haunting
A floating isle can be seen off in the distance, with ghostly apparitions spawning from its location. Wherever the kingdom appears, nightmares turn into reality.
Phase 1 of 2
The isle exists in the nether plane. A bridge between the land and the dead is sealed
- Skeletal Apparitions — Attack / Assassinate
- Seal of the Dead — use item: Seal of Deflection to 25%.
With a haunting scream, more apparitions appear from the isle
Phase 2 of 2
Do away with the new threat and break the seal.
- Skeletal Apparition Horde – Attack /Assassinate
- Seal of the Dead — use item: Seal of Deflection to 0%
With the seal now broken, a gateway has been created between both worlds, allowing your entry into the isle.
Mission 1 Completed
Note: No other EB pays more than the Haunting, so many clans now run Haunting back to back 24/7. Make sure you use your share of items in the 2 & 4th phase as they pay very well!
Mission 2: No Quarter
Something you are going to notice in this mission is that you start out phase 1 with no stages defending the mission stage, which is an ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ stage, but also that the phase counter on the screen starts at Phase 1/???. That is correct, this mission, if done without reading this, has an unknown amount of phases for those first starting this mission. For the final battle, Apheriun let’s your clan ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ it directly to 90%, and then phase 2 starts with 3 new stages defending the mission stage from attack. You are forced to work on each stage in order, so in the first stage, the legion of undead needs to have ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ used on it, the nether beasts need to be ‘Scout’ actioned to 0, and then the Seal needs to be taken down by using the ‘Item’ Seal of Deflection (12,500 gold Defense Item). Once phase 2 is done, resume ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ on the mission stage until 70% where the Improved Seal(phase 3) appears. The Improved Seal is an item stage using the same Seal of Deflection, but the health of this stage has to be within 1000 of the center of the stage (currently 7000-8000). While the health is at the point, you can ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ the mission stage. If you bring down this stage below the halfway point, don’t worry, as this stage regenerates. After you have gotten the mission stage down to 20%, a Nether Seal appears with the Improved Seal remaining (phase 4). Keep the Improved Seal in the middle for this phase. For the Nether Seal, it is an ‘Item’ stage where your clan must use the Seal of Lightning to damage the seal. Unlike the Improved Seal however, this weak spot is random, so your clan will have to test ‘Attack’/’Assassinate’ on them mission stage at every 1000 marker(1k,2k,3k,4k..) with the Improved Seal still at the center health to find the weak spot for this Seal. Like the Improved Seal, the Nether Seal regenerates so don’t worry about bringing this seal too low accidently. Once both seals are at the correct brackets of health, ‘Attack’ / ‘Assassinate’ the mission stage for the Victory on this final mission in this series.
Mission 2 Complete
Mission 3: City of the Dead
Aperiun withdraws into the depths of his kingdom. Your forces pursue amidst an unnerving array of tombs and ghostly artifacts. In the darkness ghastly figures await:
Phase 1 of 3
Your forces pursue Apheriun, but without warning, an eerie fog rolls in covering the lands. Looming evil awaits.
- Haze of Evil — use item: Angels of Light (3.75M spy def). 10 min regens
- Army of the Undead — Attack / Assassinate
- Pursuit — Scout to 66%
Your scouts track Apheriun’s steps to an ancient gated structure.
Phase 2 of 3
Ancient gates protected by an evil magic stand before you. A number of empty sockets line the frame. These may be the keys to opening the…
- Undead Guardians — use item: Seal of Divinity (6M def)
- Ghostly Artifacts — Steal
- Army of the Undead — Attack / Assassinate
- Pursuit — Scout to 33%
Through much trial and error, you manage to socket the relics in the correct arrangement. The gates leer open, as a feeling of dread lingers in the air.
Phase 3 of 3
Ancient trees line the way forward. Soaked in an eternity of evil, they emit a sense of dread. Enemies loom from their shadows.
- Specters of the Accursed — use item: Holy Wrath (7.5M att). 10 min regen
- Fiends of the Accursed — Attack / Assassinate
- Pursuit — Scout to 0%
Your Forces follow the path to a dense forest. The sense of dread grows overwhelming. Apheriun Awaits.
Mission 3 Complete
Mission 3 Bonus Rewards:
- 2 potions – not available from the Supplier/Marketplace & amount dependent on activity
Locust Swarm (+25,000,000 attack potion)
Mind Scream (+20,000,000 spy attack potion)
- and a randomly awarded permanent artifact
Glittering Shield. (+ 5% defense)
MISSION 3 COMPLETION BONUS
When the clan completes this mission for the first time it awards the clan members the following bonuses :
- 2% Attack Bonus
- 2% Defense Bonus
- 2% Spy Attack Bonus
- 2% Spy Defense Bonus
Mission 4: Figure of Death
Phase 1 of 3
From amongst the clouds in the night sky, a purifying moonlight shines down. The Evil Presence summond by Apherium recoils.
- Haze of the Accursed — use items: Holy Wrath & Angel of Light. 10 min regens.
- Life — Attack / Assasinate to 75%
Feeding on the evil deep beneath, blackened leaves grow from the limbs of the ancient forest trees.
Phase 2 of 3
The unnatural leaves block out the moonlight above. With the haze returning the forest floor is sealed in gloom.
- Haze of the Accursed – use items: Holy Wrath & Angels of Light. 5 min regens.
- Forests of Corruption — use item: Locust Swarm
- Life — Attack / Assassinate to 50%
Sensing his demise is at hand and with nothing to lose, Apheriun takes drastic measures.
Phase 3 of 3
Apheriun gives his body over a mere vessel for the evil flowing into his veins. The ceremony must be stopped before this Evil can awaken
- Corrupt Guardians – Attack / Assassinate.
- Life — Attack / Assassinate to 3%
When Life reaches 3%…
With his last breath, a maze of nether seals are conjured. Up in the sky shifting clouds block the moonlight for minutes at a time.
- Haze of the Accursed (Blue Bar – random) — use items: Locust Swarm & Mind Scream & Holy Wrath & Angel of Light.
- Forests of Corruption (Red Bar – random) — use items: Locust Swarm & Summon Darkness.
- Life — Attack / Assasinate (Only when red and blue bars at sweet spot — see below.)
The completion of the ceremony is upon you. The haze returns as the trees once gain come to life.
On the very verge of awakening, your forces vanquish the Evil. The presence dissipates, as does Apheriun, exiled once again from the mortal realm.
Mission 4 Complete
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO FINISH PHASE 3
- Reduce & Test method: Usually one nominated person brings down both lines as evenly as possible; someone tests for sweet spot with each use of items (around each 1000 reduction). Advantage: Useful when time to completion of EB is short. Disadvantage. This requires discipline by the clan, bars can decrease unevenly – if clan miss the sweet spot / open point may have to wait for the regen cycle if too slow; one person uses a lot of pots. Tip: Use Haze Items 8 times and use Forest items 5 times (this seems to be the magic formula for lowering the bars together). Then test to see if you can attack and assassinate the Life bar. If you fail on the attack/assa then repeat the above until you get a success. When you get a success you have found the “sweet Spot”. Stop using items except to maintain this sweet spot percentage level on both bars. Then while holding both bars at the sweet spot Attack and Assassinate: Life To 0%
- Blitz – Zero & Regen method: The Two Bars are reduced to zero and tested on each regeneration. Advantage: generally easier to do, providing no one uses items after initial use; pots use is shared. Disadvantage: takes longer and it also gives Life line opportunity to regenerate several points. Recommendation. Do it with time to spare (although it can be quick if sweet spot happens to be at first regen cycle). This method seems to be the preferred method.
TIP: If you’re unsure of the method do NOT use your pots at all. Someone in the clan will advise you what you should do. Using pots and disrupting the lines may see you booted or farmed for a long time. Wait for the GOGOGO signal and assassinate and attack to zero.
MISSION 4 BONUSES:
- POTIONS – not available from the Supplier/Marketplace & amount dependent on activity
Blizzard (+45,000,000 attack potion)
Amnesia (+35,000,000 spy attack potion)
- RANDOM ARTIFACTs
Abyssal Blade: (+10% to Attack & +10% to Spy Attack)
Diamondiferious (+5,500,000 to Attack & +2,100,000 to Spy Attack)
- ENCHANT EQUIPMENT - at the Mage (T3 Castle required)
- TREASURE – king’s tomb is uncovered, and with it, treasure! (amount varies… 10~15B gold)
MISSION 4 CLAN COMPLETION BONUS
When the clan completes this mission for the first time it awards to the clan members the following bonuses: (Only while in the clan)
- 4% Attack Bonus
- 4% Defense Bonus
- 4% Spy Attack Bonus
- 4% Spy Defense Bonus